When were you introduced to this word “paint-by-number”? Perhaps when you were a small child, or it was just recently. If you have not heard about it, then paint-by-number style is one kind of painting system, which delineates picture in shapes, and marks every individual shape with number that will correspond with the paint color. Many artists fill in every shape with paint color until each and every space is completely filled and picture has emerged. Painting-by-number truly is as simple as it sounds that is exactly why it has gained huge popularity years before, and still continues to be the most favorite pastime. No matter whether you stay in a city or just fantasize about it, paint by numbers city life capture the still serenity of vivacious life.
Painting-by-Number Tips like a Professional
Beauty of this style of painting-by-number will be that one does not need to be a true artist, or be artistic, for making this system to work out. When it is executed as directions command, the beautiful art piece can result. Love for art & steady hand are an only requirement for painting-by-number. Whereas paint-by-number style is very straightforward, but, there are some tips that can make this experience much better and product lovelier. So, here are some tips to make the creation beautiful:
- Clean your brushes when they begin to get gunked up. Ensure tops are closed when you are done with the painting to stop drying.
- Before you start, clear the flat area. Have cup of water & paper towel to clean your brushes.
- Paint with darkest or lightest colors first.
- If you do not want to work with paint-by-number brush kits, you have to buy at the craft store. You might want to have the larger brush, not only the small ones that are offered in these kits.
- Try to work from the top to bottom.
- Paint with only one color at time, starting with largest areas that are meant for color.
- You will see some shapes have got two numbers, not just one it indicates you have to mix 2 colors together. The equal proportions must give you the suitable color, but do not dip the brush from a paint container in next as you will contaminate both the colors.
- Some canvases generally come wrinkled. So, spray light of water on your canvas & iron on the low setting on its back side and press out wrinkles before you start painting.